Registration process and requirements of Nanjing foreign trade company
Browse:Author: Nanjing company registrationSource: Nanjing agency bookkeeping companyTime: 17:22, November 19, 2019
Registration process and requirements of foreign trade companies
Foreign trade company refers to a trading company with foreign trade operation qualification. Its business contacts focus on foreign countries. Through market research, foreign goods are imported into China for sale, or domestic goods are purchased and sold abroad to earn price difference.
The foreign trade company does not have the import and export authority unit's import and export agent, collects the agency fee.This series of trade activities can only be carried out under the premise of having the right to import and export. The links to be passed in the whole process are customs, commodity inspection, banks, safe, tax refund division, national tax, and government departments in charge.
The business scope of foreign trade companies is generally divided into goods trade, technology trade and service trade.
When registering a company, many people don't know how to write the business scope. The business scope of foreign trade companies and import and export companies can be the same, just add a sentence in the business license: "engaged in the import and export of goods and technology.".Other business scope can be added according to the actual business scope, as long as there is no industry restricted by the state.
As a self-employed or small company, it is generally not suitable to engage in technology trade. Some commodities such as grain in the import and export trade of goods are monopolized by some designated companies, and individuals are not allowed to operate.And for furniture, home appliances and other large capital, complex after-sales service business, is not suitable for individuals.
Name verification for the company -- pre examination and approval -- online application and submission of industry and Commerce -- submission of written materials, registration and acceptance -- collection of industrial and commercial license -- seal cutting official seal -- bank account opening -- tax registration -- Foreign Economic Commission filing -- customs registration -- verification by foreign exchange bureau -- Electronic Port -- commodity inspection registration
3. It is very important to add "technology import and export, goods import and export" within the scope of experience;
4. Determine the company form and registered capital:
Registered general trading companies and registered import and export trade companies are different, mainly reflected in the company's registered capital, ordinary trading company shareholders are 1-50 people, that is more than one person on the line.
But if the trade company with the word "import and export", for example, you want to call your company: XXX machinery import and export company, then the minimum registered capital is 1 million yuan because of "import and export".
After that, we should also pay attention to: if the registered capital of a registered import and export trade company is more than 500000, it can apply to the general taxpayer, and the general taxpayer can enjoy the preferential tax policy; if a company is established in wholesale or retail business for more than one year, and the annual sales volume is more than 1.8 million, the general taxpayer can apply for VAT.
Foreign trade companies should be alert to the "trap" of letter of credit
Foreign trade companies should pay more attention when acting for import and export trade, try to prevent the "trap" of letter of credit, and prevent possible letter of credit fraud.
1. Foreign trade companies should choose trading partners carefully.
When a foreign trade company accepts an import and export agency, it must strictly examine the credit standing of the principal and the foreign merchant.When looking for trading partners and trading opportunities, we should contact and fully understand customers through formal channels as far as possible, find out the true background and reputation of the other party, and do not do business with customers with unclear or bad credit.
2. Strictly examine the contents of the letter of credit.
We will not accept the "soft terms" that are impossible or difficult to implement, otherwise, the initiative will be completely in the hands of foreign businessmen.At the same time, foreign trade companies should establish contract terms equally, reasonably and prudently when signing contracts with foreign investors, such as "advance performance bond, quality guarantee deposit, commission and intermediary fee", etc., and strictly review and judge, so as to avoid being caught by mistake.
3. When issuing the L / C, the foreign trade background and the other party's commercial reputation should be taken into consideration.In order to reduce the trade risk, it is necessary to fully estimate the trade risk and collect the corresponding L / C deposit. The L / C should also be a forward or revocable L / C.
4. The payment method should settle every order in time to avoid "one order under one order".(that is, the payment for the first batch of goods will be paid only when the second batch of goods arrive), otherwise, economic disputes and other unexpected situations will easily occur.
5. Foreign trade companies should strictly control the opening of L / C, customs declaration, delivery and other links.We can't "just open L / C and collect agency fees" and ignore other links.We should pay special attention to the loopholes that may appear in the circulation of L / C along with the documents, and overcome the paralytic idea of "the original bill of lading is in hand, everything is well".
6. In foreign trade, foreign trade companies should strictly manage their salesmen.Strict implementation of relevant rules and regulations, timely rectification of problems found, in order to plug the loopholes, prevention in the bud.