(1) It must be goods within the scope of VAT and consumption tax.The scope of VAT and consumption tax includes all VAT taxable goods except tax-free agricultural products purchased directly from agricultural producers, as well as 11 categories of consumer goods for which consumption tax is levied, such as tobacco, wine and cosmetics.The reason why this condition must be met is that the tax refund (Exemption) of export goods can only be used to refund or exempt the tax already paid and the amount of tax payable for goods that have been subject to value-added tax and consumption tax.Goods not subject to VAT and consumption tax (including those exempted by the state) can not be refunded, so as to fully reflect the principle of "no refund if not collected".
(2) The goods must be exported for customs clearance.The so-called export, namely export gateway, includes two forms: self operated export and entrusted agent export.Export tax rebateDistinguishing whether the goods are declared for export or not is one of the main standards to determine whether the goods belong to the scope of tax refund (Exemption).Unless otherwise specified, goods sold at home and leaving the country without customs declaration shall not be regarded as export goods for tax refund, regardless of whether the export enterprise settles in foreign exchange or RMB, and regardless of the financial treatment of the export enterprise.
For goods sold in China that collect foreign exchange, such as hotels, restaurants, etc., which do not meet the conditions for export, tax refund (Exemption) is not allowed.
(3) Goods that have to be sold financially.Only after the export tax exemption can the goods be dealt with.Export tax rebateIn other words, the provisions on export tax rebate (Exemption) are only applicable to export goods of trade nature, while for non trade export goods, such as donated gifts, goods purchased by individuals in China and taken out of China (except for those otherwise specified), samples, exhibits, postal products, etc., which are not sold in financial terms, they can not be refunded (exempted) according to the current provisions.
(4) It must be the goods that have been collected and verified.According to the current regulations, the export goods that export enterprises apply for tax refund (Exemption) must be goods that have received foreign exchange and have been verified and written off by the foreign exchange administration department.
The state stipulates that the goods exported by foreign trade enterprises must meet the above four conditions at the same time.Export tax rebateWhen applying for tax refund (Exemption) of export goods, a condition must be added, that is, the goods applying for tax refund (Exemption) must be the self-produced goods of the production enterprise or regarded as self-produced goods.
Editing and arrangement of foreign trade service
1. This paper is quoted from the Internet to convey more network information. It only represents the author's opinion, and has nothing to do with this website.
2. This article is for readers' reference only. This website does not confirm the content, and does not guarantee its originality, authenticity, integrity and timeliness.