To fold the principal's obligations of principal agent bookkeeping
(1) For the economic and business affairs of the unit, the original vouchers conforming to the provisions of the unified accounting system of the State shall be filled in or obtained;
(2) Special personnel shall be assigned to be responsible for the daily monetary revenue and expenditure and safekeeping;
(3) Provide true and complete original documents and other relevant materials to the bookkeeping agency in a timely manner;
(4) The original vouchers returned by agency bookkeeping institutions shall be corrected and supplemented in a timely manner in accordance with the unified national accounting system.
3. Obligations of bookkeeping agency and its employees
(1) Handle agency bookkeeping business in accordance with the entrustment contract and abide by the relevant laws, administrative regulations and the provisions of the unified national accounting system;
(2) The trade secrets known in the course of carrying out business shall be kept confidential;
(3) The client shall refuse to make improper accounting treatment, provide false accounting materials, and other requirements that do not conform to the laws, administrative regulations and the unified national accounting system;
(4) The principle of accounting treatment raised by the client should be explained.
1. To go through the procedures of business registration, business registration change and business registration;
2. Acting for tax reduction and exemption, acting for administrative reconsideration, and coordinating the relationship with tax authorities;
3. Acting as an agent for the final settlement and payment of enterprise income tax, and handling the application and approval procedures on behalf of the enterprise;
4. Act as an agent to verify the property loss of the enterprise and handle the approval procedures on behalf of the enterprise;
5. To act as an agent or assist the enterprise in preparing the cash flow statement;
6. To act on behalf of the general taxpayer identification;
7. Acting for export tax refund business;
8. To declare and withdraw the management fee on behalf of the group;
9. Agent to declare R & D expenses;
10. Other agency business required by the principal.
Tax and Accounting Consultant
1. Provide daily financial and tax consultation, including telephone consultation, on-site consultation and online consultation.
2. To guide or assist enterprises in handling daily tax related matters;
3. To assist the enterprises to organize and organize the training free of charge;
4. Regularly organize customers to attend tax consultation meetings;
5. Issue tax consultation information monthly and present enterprise financial and tax regulations collection every year.
6. Other business required by the client.
1. The existing tax structure needs to be improved;
2. Fully understand the operating structure and financial operation characteristics of the company, analyze the tax related items in the operation process, and tap the tax saving potential;
3. Combined with the company's overall business ideas, it provides suggestions for the company to determine and change its business policies and strategies, and to provide suggestions for the adjustment and improvement of relevant internal tax policies;
4. Help the company to implement the tax planning plan.