Agency bookkeeping generally refers to that the accounting company is entrusted by the accounting subject to handle accounting affairs.It is mainly to collect the original vouchers provided by the accounting entity for business, prepare accounting vouchers, register the ledger and general ledger according to the accounting voucher and summary table, and finally prepare the financial statements and submit them to the accounting entity, the superior competent unit and the tax, so that the accounting entity can further clarify the business performance and tax payment of the unit.It is different from the financial personnel of the unit. Because they do not understand the real situation of the unit, they can not participate in the operation and management of the unit. Based on this, it is only equivalent to external account accounting, but the original documents it handles must be in accordance with the accounting law and tax law.
It is divided into
1. A small-scale taxpayer is a newly established or small-scale company, which, without employing a full-time accountant, gives all the accounts to the companyNanjing agency bookkeeping companyDo it.
2. General taxpayers, such a company's general business contacts will be relatively more, they also have their own accounting, but the division of labor is not detailed, the accounting system is not perfect, will be divided into internal accounts and external accounts, simple to their own company's accounting to do, complex to hand over toNanjing agency bookkeeping company。
Nanjing agency bookkeeping companyCompared to do internal accounting accounting will learn more things, such as agent bookkeeping, you will encounter accounting knowledge of all walks of life.For example, the construction industry, retail industry, technology industry, tourism industry... And internal account accounting is the industry you are engaged in will only that kind, but the cost of each industry, preferential tax policies and so on are not the same.
The following is the general process of our company:
1. Contact and communicate with clients;
2. The field accountant is responsible for the door-to-door collection of customer information, business, tax, and bank receipts;
3. The data are taken back for coding and storage;
4. Enter the assembly line to distribute tickets (including revenue, cost, bank and expense, and then to welfare, travel, office, parking, etc.) and then post tickets and scan them;
5. The accounting accountant makes accounts according to the image uploaded by scanning;
6. Print the account, match and bind with the actual bill;
7. Finally, the bound voucher will be returned to the client by the consultant.