Nanjing company registrationIn order to save costs, the owners of start-ups choose zero declaration.And business owners believe that zero reporting means no accounting.Can be very responsible to the majority of entrepreneurs, even if your business zero declaration or need to account.And don't think that the zero declaration of enterprises is very simple, but the risk is also great. What are the specific situations that do not conform to the zero declaration?
1. Business owners think that all enterprises are tax-free income and can make zero declaration.A small-scale enterprise has already handled the record of VAT exemption and reduction, so the enterprise income in this quarter all meets the tax-free conditions, can't it be directly zero declaration?The answer is No. the tax-free income of the current period should be filled in other tax-free sales, not all of which will be declared zero directly.
2. Business owners think that there is no need to pay taxes, so they can make zero declaration.Now the state has issued a policy, small-scale taxpayers whose quarterly income of VAT is less than 90000 yuan can be exempted from VAT. Isn't it that they can directly declare zero and save time?In fact, there is no conflict between preferential policies and truthful declaration. Although it is within the scope of exemption, it is still necessary to report as much as required. As a result, VAT is not required, but corporate income tax and other taxes should be paid.
3. Tax has been paid in advance, can I make zero declaration?Is it possible for an enterprise to make a zero tax return when it makes a tax declaration?This is not allowed. No matter whether you pay tax in advance or not, you should fill in the income in the specified tax return items. If you have paid the tax, the system will automatically offset it.If not, there will be corresponding taxes.
4. The company has not issued any invoice, so zero declaration is OK?Some companies think that the enterprise has income, but they have not issued an invoice, so they think that the tax bureau will not know whether I have a business, so they think that zero declaration is OK.If an enterprise has income, it must declare it truthfully, no matter whether it issues an invoice or not.Otherwise, we should not only pay the current tax and fine.
5. Loss of the company, income tax declaration directly zero.Business owners feel that it is easier to report losses directly and zero.However, the loss of an enterprise can be made up for in the next five tax years. If zero declaration is made, the profit in the second year can not be offset, so it is not cost-effective.Even if there is a loss, we still have to declare it truthfully. Maybe the next year's profit can be deducted.