In such an environment of rapid economic development, now many companies begin to hand over the complicated financial affairs to the agent bookkeeping company to deal with, so as to effectively reduce unnecessary expenses, so we all knowNanjing agency bookkeeping companyWhat are the basic advantages of "Nanjing agent bookkeeping" and what are the tax information? Let's have a detailed understanding of "the basic advantages of Nanjing agent bookkeeping and tax declaration knowledge".
1. Save time and worry: hand over the tedious financial affairs to a professional bookkeeping agency. You don't need to consider the recruitment and transfer of accounting personnel. You can concentrate on the production and operation, and avoid the long dealing.
2. The separation of agency bookkeeping and business operation can ensure the neutrality of accounting.
3. Resolve your business risks: the professional level of the financial accounting personnel of the agency bookkeeping company is excellent, and they can provide financial and tax advice for you, which is much better than that of a single accountant. It reduces the risks and inconveniences brought to you by the limited level, limited ability, less information and high liquidity of the accounting personnel.
Note: the interest relationship between the company register agency and the object of action is different.The agent ad litem is not a party, and has neither common interest nor the same interest in the object of action, but represents the party as a certain litigation act; and the litigation representative is also a party, and he and the representative have common or similar interests in the object of action.
4. Reduce your tax losses: some enterprises (especially the newly established general tax payers (i.e. the implementation process of tax payers) have little understanding of tax policies and failed to do accounting in accordance with the provisions of the tax law. As a result, it was found in the tax inspection that in addition to paying the underpaid tax, they also need to add overdue fine and be fined.The company's registration agent shall indicate the name of the agent, the matters and authority of the agent, the period of validity and the date of entrustment, and shall be signed or sealed by the principal.
If the power of attorney needs to be notarized or certified by law, it must be notarized by the notary organ or certified by relevant authorities.In the legal agency, the agent's document is the agency certificate.In the appointed agency, the letter of appointment of the relevant organ (such as the ruling of the court appointing the agent ad litem) is also the agency certificate.Agent bookkeeping company specializes in tax policy, will do accounting and tax declaration for you in strict accordance with the provisions of the tax law, reduce your risk and loss.
5. Security and confidentiality: if the unit looks for the accountant (including part-time accountant) by himself, the accountant will not bear any responsibility and the loss will be borne by the company, including the fine for delaying the tax declaration. If the agent bookkeeping company is found, the corresponding provisions can be made in the agency contract. For example, if an agent bookkeeping company does not know the tax return period of the new enterprise, it will delay the reportAll fines for tax shall be borne by the accounting unit.