Nanjing agency bookkeeping company； 1. Accept the Commission to sign the accounting contract of financial outsourcing agency, and determine the service items and expenses.
2. Receipt of tickets (time: 20th-30th of each month)
■ at that time, the customer will send the bill of the current month to the company, or the company will arrange the field accountant to collect the bill of the current month at the place designated by the customer, and make preliminary arrangement for the bill.
■ For the newly established customers who have never done financial accounting work, we will help them: open accounting accounts and establish accounting system; prepare accounting entries according to the legal original documents provided by customers (i.e. purchase and sales invoice, warehouse receipt, material requisition, remittance and inward remittance statement and other financial receipts and expenditures documents, relevant economic contracts, etc.); keep accounts and close accounts; and prepare accounting recordsAccounting statements.
3. Accounting (time: 25th-30th of each month)
■ bookkeeping accountant further arranges the customer's bills, timely communicates with customers on the problems existing in the bills, conducts accounting, accounting treatment and tax calculation.
■ the audit accountant reviews the results of bookkeeping accounting, including the integrity and legality of bills, the correctness of accounting treatment, the legality of tax calculation, the checking of current accounts, and the accurate assessment of the hidden dangers of customer accounting problems.Nanjing agency bookkeeping companyAfter all accounts are checked and confirmed, fill in tax return and tax payment form, and communicate with customers about the tax situation.For the customer agent bookkeeping, and deal with tax registration, tax relief procedures, general taxpayer application procedures, invoice approval procedures, etc.
4. Tax declaration (time: 1st-10th of each month)
■ the field accountant will submit the tax payment form filled in by the audit accountant to the customer's Bank of deposit to transfer the tax.
■ the field accountant shall report to the national and local tax offices.
■ specially assigned person is responsible for online tax declaration and declaration of key individual income tax payers.
5. Return visit (time: 10th-20th of each month)
■ the company will return the tax forms, financial statements and tax returns, check with the cashier, and arrange the work for the next month
■ timely feedback the latest tax policies and notices to customers.
1. Check the business license.Regular registered companies have business licenses issued by the industrial and commercial bureau. If they don't even have business licenses, they certainly can't be trusted!
2. View the "agent bookkeeping license".The general pure agency bookkeeping business company must have the "agency bookkeeping qualification certificate" issued by the Finance Bureau!
3. Check the office environment.Regular agency bookkeeping companies have their own fixed office space and equipment purchased or rented. If there is no office space, such a company can not be trusted!
4. Check the company personnel.Pure agency bookkeeping business of the company is generally small in scale, not many staff, but at least the staff should have, such as manager (generally the company owner), field (responsible for taking and sending information), bookkeeping accounting (Accounting), auditing accounting (auditing), etc!
5. Check the hardware devices.With the in-depth development of accounting computerization, computer accounting has basically replaced manual accounting!Therefore, the general agent bookkeeping company should have a special computer for accounting, and installed the corresponding financial software, equipped with printers, card readers and other related equipment!Some areas of the company's computer should be able to access the Internet, in order to carry out online tax returns and other business!
6. Check the qualification of the person in charge of accounting.Generally speaking, as long as accounting is related to accounting, experience and education have a certain impact, but mainly personal ability!The general responsible person in charge of the final check-in is generally higher. The financial department requires Intermediate accountants to be familiar with various industries to prevent making wrong accounts for enterprises!