The agency bookkeeping agency refers to the intermediary organization established by law to engage in the agency bookkeeping business in Nanjing.
Agency bookkeeping institutions mainly include bookkeeping agency companies, accounting firms, tax agent firms and other social consulting service agencies with agency bookkeeping qualifications.Agency bookkeeping institutions engaged in agency bookkeeping must comply with the provisions of the Interim Measures for the administration of agency bookkeeping issued by the Ministry of Finance on the conditions for engaging in agency bookkeeping.
1. According to the original documents and other materials provided by the client, carry out accounting according to the provisions of the unified national accounting system, including auditing the original vouchers, filling in the accounting vouchers, registering the accounting books, and preparing the financial and accounting reports, etc;
2. Provide financial and accounting reports to the public;
3. Providing tax authorities with information;
4. Other accounting business entrusted by the client.
1. Some bookkeeping agency companies have not signed a formal agency contract with the entrusting unit, and there are no clear provisions on the rights and obligations of both parties. When they encounter objections in practical work, they often fail to distinguish the responsibilities.Therefore, enterprises should be more cautious when choosing the agency company.
2. Some "agency bookkeeping companies" do not have the qualification of bookkeeping agency (bookkeeping license, accounting work license, etc.) approved by the Municipal Finance Bureau. In case of problems, they can avoid the responsibility and damage the interests of the entrusting unit.This is also a small business in the selection of agency services companies must pay attention to the matter.
3. The financial software can only be used after being put on record in the Finance Bureau. Some accounting agencies do not use the financial software approved by the Ministry of finance to replace manual bookkeeping.
4. The handover of accounting data is troublesome and not standardized.When accepting the original accounting documents and materials of the entrusted unit, the agent bookkeeping unit did not handle the handover procedures, and could not find the lost or damaged accounting documents.
5. The agent bookkeeping unit usually provides regular or regular door-to-door service, and the daily business can be communicated by telephone. The accountant does not handle and consult business in the unit at any time
First, cost saving, enjoy the service of professional team.
Second, the use of computer technology, efficient, low error rate.
Third, government examination and approval, professional and formal, to protect economic responsibility, to avoid the worries of enterprises.
Fourth, to avoid unnecessary economic losses caused by the change of accounting personnel, at the same time, it also saves the full-time accountant's housing and social insurance expenses.
Fifth, avoid professional accounting skills single, affect the quality of accounting.
Sixth, their own bookkeeping needs to fill in, sort out, classify and bind all kinds of vouchers in person; and they also need to go to the industrial and commercial and tax departments to handle business from time to time.And agent bookkeeping, will be more worry free.