Nanjing company registrationWhat is the process of capital change?The change of registered capital of Nanjing company is a problem that many enterprises will encounter.With the continuous development of enterprises, the requirements for registered capital will also change. Some companies need to increase the registered capital, while others need to reduce.So what is the process of changing the registered capital of Nanjing company?The following is a small edition of Xinduo finance to describe this issue.
The specific process of the company's registered capital
1. Bank account opening (deposit the additional registered capital in the company's basic account or from the newly opened general account, such as the bank asking for bank confirmation letter, cash payment note, balance statement and affixing bank seal;
2. Issue capital verification report (submit capital verification report to accounting firm, provide bank confirmation letter, cash payment note, balance statement, old capital verification report, business license, amendment to articles of association and resolution of shareholders' meeting;
3. Get the company change registration application form (received by the industrial and commercial bureau);
4. Change the business license (fill in the company change form, affix the official seal, sort out the amendment to the articles of association, the resolution of the shareholders' meeting, the original copy of the company's business license, and one original of the capital verification report, and go to the certificate processing hall of the industrial and commercial bureau for processing;
5. Change the organization code certificate (fill in the change form of enterprise code certificate, affix the official seal, sort out the company change notice, the copy of business license copy, the copy of enterprise new legal person id card, and the original of old code card to the quality and Technical Supervision Bureau for handling;
6. Change the tax registration certificate (take the tax change notice to the tax bureau for handling;
7. Change the bank information (take the bank change notice to the bank where the basic account is opened).