In recent years, with the continuous development of cross-border e-commerce industry, many enterprises that used to be engaged in domestic e-commerce industry have been shortlisted and want to share the share of cross-border e-commerce.However, the following is that the profits of major cross-border enterprises have shown a downward trend.So, how to increase new ways of income generation has become a topic of concern to entrepreneurs.
Export tax rebateIt is an important way for foreign trade industry to reduce operating costs and increase profits.
In order to help e-commerce enterprises fully understand export tax rebate and increase enterprise revenue, in late May 2019, world first, a well-known cross-border collection enterprise, specially invited Ouyang Cuihua, who is known as "the first domestic cross-border e-commerce financial and taxation consultant", to jointly hold a special lecture on export tax rebate, which provided a simple explanation for cross-border enterprise ownersExport tax rebateThe current problems and countermeasures.
Ouyang Cuihua said: cross border e-commerce, as an emerging industry with rapid development in the past five years, is a new form of traditional foreign trade. However, for export enterprises, there has always been an opportunity to increase profits - enterprises can obtain additional income by applying for export tax rebate, and the tax rebate rate for cross-border enterprises in China is generally 10% - 13%, with a large proportion.In short, export tax rebate is a legal "blood returning" way for cross-border enterprises.Moreover, the export tax rebate needs to prepare all kinds of documents and credentials, which is of great help to the financial and tax compliance of enterprises, and can help the healthy and long-term development of enterprises.
Taking an Amazon platform seller as an example, according to its financial report data, in 2016, the company received 10.84 million yuan of national tax rebate subsidies, accounting for 7.9% of its overall revenue.It is an important way to increase the amount of tax rebateOuyang Cuihua demonstrated the benefits of this policy to business owners with real cases.
althoughExport tax rebateThe support for foreign trade enterprises is so strong, but many foreign trade enterprise owners do not understand the procedures and conditions, which leads to the loss of this policy welfare.For this reason, Ouyang Cui Huawei business owners popularized the list of materials needed to prepare for export tax rebate, and explained in detail the practical methods of handling export tax rebate.
1. Goods that must fall within the scope of VAT and consumption tax;
2. It must be the goods for customs clearance;
3. Goods that must be sold financially;
4. It must be the goods that have been written off and collected for export;
5. Obtain the input tax invoice of export goods.In addition, the list of materials required for export tax rebate and the requirements for applying for tax refund must be filed with the foreign trade import and export business authority, the customs handling electronic port IC card, the tax bureau's qualification for tax rebate exemption, and the application for filing in the foreign exchange bureau.
Export tax rebate is a measure that the state uses tax lever to reward export.In other words, it is actually "taking money" from the Treasury. It must be supported by a lot of materials and applied layer by layer.Ouyang Cuihua stressed that export tax rebate is a national trade policy encouragement. Enterprises who want to do export tax rebate must know what application materials are. Only in this way can the cycle be compressed and the application can get twice the result with half the effort.
Export tax rebate needs the following information:
1. Procurement contract
2. Purchase VAT invoice
3. Packing list
4. Power of attorney for customs declaration
5. Customs declaration
6. Sales contract
7. Export invoice / proforma invoice
8. Logistics bill of lading
9. Exchange settlement memo or collection notice
10. If the product needs commodity inspection, we also need to provide the product inspection list.