1. Customs declaration form.The declaration form is a document that the import and export enterprises go through the declaration procedures with the customs when the goods are imported or exported, so that the customs can check and release the goods.
2. Export sales invoice.This is the document issued by the export enterprise according to the sales contract signed with the export buyer, is the main voucher for foreign investors to purchase goods, and is also the basis for the accounting department of the export enterprise to make the sales revenue of export products based on this account.
3. Purchase invoice.The purpose of providing purchase invoice is to determine the supplier, product name, measurement unit and quantity of export products, and whether it is the sales price of the production enterprise, so as to divide and calculate the purchase cost.
4. Exchange settlement memo or collection notice.
5. If the self-made products are directly exported or entrusted to be exported by the production enterprise, if the settlement is made on CIF basis, the export cargo waybill and export insurance policy shall also be attached.
6. Enterprises with the business of processing re export products with imported materials shall also submit to the tax authorities the contract number, date, name and quantity of imported materials and parts, name of re exported products, cost amount of imported materials and taxes paid, etc.
7. Product tax certificate.
8. Certificate of verification of export foreign exchange collection.