Browse:Author: adminSource: unknownTime: 15:46, June 10, 2019
Export tax rebateDetailed answers to business processes are mainly divided into the following categories:
Verification and cancellation of E-application form at port
2. Get the paper verification form (to the administration of foreign exchange with the applied IC card of E-port and the "introduction letter of verification form of export enterprises" with the official seal of the unit)
3. Record the paper verification form (E-port - Export Collection - port filing)
4. Customs declaration
1) Find the forwarder and tell him the port of destination, the weight of the goods and the time of departure.The forwarder contacted the shipping company accordingly and gave the quotation.(the quotation includes: land transportation fee + sea freight + booking fee + thc + document fee + customs declaration fee + EBS (export to Southeast Asia) + electric release fee + insurance (FOB buyer, CIF buyer).
2) This export goods preparation letter of consignment is stamped with the official seal and passed to the freight forwarder.
3) Confirm the time of shipment and shipment.
4) Send the original customs declaration materials (packing list, proforma invoice, written off form, customs declaration form, declaration power of attorney) and declaration elements of the export goods to the freight forwarder.
5) Freight forwarder declaration.
6) Packing at scheduled time and filling in packing list.
7) Normally, it will be shipped out after 2-3 days of packing.
8) B / L issued by forwarder to shipping company 2-3 days after shipment.
9) 40 days after the customs declaration, the freight forwarder will send the customs declaration materials (verification form, customs declaration form in triplicate, field transportation receipt).
5. Fill in the special invoice for export commodities (get the special export invoice from the National Taxation Bureau)
6. Tax collection and exemption declaration (two copies of data are input in the software of export tax rebate and tax refund declaration).One for the safe and one for the exporter)
7. E-port - collection of foreign exchange for export - presentation of documents by enterprises
Export registration system for verification and verification of export receipts
9. Verification and verification of export collection of ICBC (collection date and amount)
10. Verification by safe (verification form, customs declaration form, verification form sealed by ICBC, verification information registration form of batch verification of export foreign exchange, and IC card of electronic port).
11. Enter the national tax system to input the report and tax return
12. Upload the tax-free data in the export goods tax refund (Exemption) declaration system to the national tax website
13. Export goods tax refund (Exemption) declaration system for tax refund declaration (to be stored in USB flash disk after successful declaration)
14. Prepare paper materials for export tax rebate (see the back cover of export tax rebate materials for details) and report to the National Taxation Bureau with U disk
15. Wait for the national tax bureau to call for the reply of tax refund
16. Wait for the national tax bureau to call and go to the national tax bureau to apply for tax refund (with tax refund reply, company seal and seal)
17. Generally, the bank will transfer the money from the national treasury to the company's account within one week after tax refund